Hey there, beauty! What have you done today to #likeyourself? Beside those selfies, I mean.
Taking care of your body is one of the most natural acts of self-love. Going to spa every day isn’t a solution, of course, but you can pamper your skin with some easy-breezy actions. So put a smile on your face and try these ideas!
- Know your skin type and choose the appropriate products for it. Normal, oily, dry, combination or sensitive – what skin type are you? Regardless of the answer, you have a wide variety of personal care products and cosmetics to choose from, so pick the ones that are most convenient for your complexion.
- Clean the mobile phone from time to time. Use a wet wipe to get rid of the germs on your cell phone and prevent them from spreading on your skin.
- If you’re a girl, never, never, never go to bed without having removed the makeup! Your skin needs to breath and revitalize during the night. Even if you don’t put cosmetics on your face, it’s still a good habit to clean it with a pH-neutral makeup remover, to eliminate the dust and residues. You can try the micellar water which removes makeup and refreshes your skin at the same time. Of course, same counts for the morning routine – our face needs cleansing in the morning as well.
- Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated. Yes, even in winter.
- Avoid touching your face with your fingers, so that you don’t get the bacteria all over the skin.
- Not only your Instagram photos need a filter, but also your skin. Choose skincare products with solar filters that reduce the harmful effects of the sun and use them both on sunny and cloudy days.
- Wash your face after working out, to eliminate the sweat and prevent skin infections.
- Get enough sleep. During night, if possible 😀
- Avoid hot water, as it dries out the skin. We know that hot showers are great, especially in wintertime, but they are a no-no if you want to have smooth, healthy skin.
- Go to a dermatologist if you have frequent acne, irritated skin, rashes or other conditions that don’t alleviate, to get an efficient treatment.