Do you want to make a difference in the youth education field, while discovering new cultures, learning and having fun?
Awesome, you’re in the right place! :)
GROW is looking for enthusiastic and open-minded people to guide the Romanian teenagers during the journey of self-discovery! We offer the context and training skills, you bring the curiosity and passion for education.
What does a GROW trainer do?
1. Designs an educational session based on specific topics and learning objectives for GROW participants (teenagers, 15-19 years old).
2. Delivers 10 different educational sessions in English to the high school students.
3. Organizes events together with the teenagers.
Do you wonder what’s up with GROW?
We thought about letting some people that already been through this answer some questions about the experience.
Why join GROW as a trainer?
• You attend a 6-day international conference (iTTT) with senior trainers from Școala de Valori and other international NGOs
• You develop useful abilities, like:
- Public Speaking and communication skills;
- Session design skills;
- Problem solving and emotional intelligence skills;
- Team working and event management skills;
- English level speaking and writing;
- Working in a multicultural environment;
• You have a positive impact on the teenagers in Romania and their education.
• You interact with diverse people and make new friends.
• You have free time to travel on your own and get to know Romania, its culture and people.
• You will be coached on training by one of the senior trainers of Scoala de Valori.
• You have the following costs covered by the organizers: accommodation, the training manual and materials, accommodation + food during iTTT Conference.
What to bring?
• Strong interest in youth education
• Volunteering experience
• Basic training experience
• Outstanding English skills
• Communication skills, both verbally and written
• Organizational skills
• Interest for fast-paced self-development
• People-oriented approach
... and some mundane staff:
How to apply
If you want to take this opportunity just send to Rocio your CV at email@example.com