The correct answer is, of course, as many as you want!
And we know the place where you can try this challenge: at Globatic! This super-cool event celebrates the end of a new edition of GROW project through a “multicultural fair” where you can meet a variety of countries and cultures, all under one roof. The event is organized entirely by the GROWzavi participants, who implement teamwork, leadership, time management, multiculturalism and other skills learned during the program.
At Globatic you don’t need a travel bag because you will not leave your town, but our recommendation is to have one with you because you will surely fill it with goodies from across the globe. The stands that will replicate in miniature the culture and traditions of different countries will abound in traditional food, dances, music, traditions, representative costumes and other surprises.
- Pitesti – Wednesday, July 20 , Teen Refuge, 3 PM
- Suceava – Saturday, July 23, Iulius Mall, 1 PM
- Brasov – Sunday, July 24, Coresi Shopping Center, 3 PM
- Bucharest – Sunday, July 24, AFI Palace Cotroceni, 5 PM
- Galati – Sunday, July 24, Public Garden, 4 PM
- Tg. Mures – Sunday, July 24, Promenada Mall, 1 PM
- Iasi – Sunday, July 24, Palas Garden, 5 PM
- Cluj-Napoca – Tuesday, July 26, Central Park (at the Casino), 2 PM
Take a look at how Globatic was like in Pitesti (February 2016 edition) HERE and enjoy a multiculturality dose in the video below!